— ACTIVITY CHECK: MAY 1 - 31 —
Hello everyone! Every activity check will run throughout the last 7 days of every month, coinciding with the opening of Reserves
. While you're going through your activity, don't forget to use the survey on the Emotion Tracker if you find any particularly emotional threads!
All proofs must fall within May 1
through May 31
. The deadline is Wednesday, May 31, 11:59PM CDT.
You can choose one
of the following options:
- 1 entry + 7 comments.
- At least two threads totaling 10 comments.
Here are some clarifications:
- You can use multiple threads for each option.
- You count your tag comment, not the other character's (so 7-10 comments made by you).
- Threads must be at least 2 comments long. No 1 comment submissions!
- You cannot use threads made within your own entry for either option. All threads must be made somewhere else.
- Exception: You can use multiple threads made within event/mingle entries without restriction.
- Your top level comments in event/mingling logs are considered as one giant thread. Threads made in reply to other top levels are considered as different threads.
- Test Drive threads are not currently usable for activity.
- Ideally, all proofs must begin within the month to count. However, if necessary we'll accept threads that started within the last seven days of the previous month so long as the majority of tags occur within the current month.
- All entries and threads that START during the last three days of the month will not count for this month's AC.
- Exception: Any events that are held during this timeframe are excluded and threads started during these events can be counted.
Anyone who is on Hiatus
for more than three weeks is exempt. Do not
try to use the hiatus as a way to bypass the Activity Check—we will notice! If you were on hiatus for at least two weeks of the month, you only need to provide half of the amount of proofs.
The list of those who earned a free pass during last December's AC can be viewed here
If you do not have all of the requirements, you can get a strike
if you at least have some proof of activity. This means you will have to completely pass the following Activity Check to clear it, or be forced to drop. Thus you can fail once and then pass the next round to have a clean slate again. However, you must have some proof of activity to qualify for a strike.
The following journals have a strike and must
complete this month's activity check to pass:edealisticalforeverhaloneforsaken_taboohelpsthemedicinegodownnyantomforceuntiltheendzephlyrt
Here are some copy/paste forms that you can use:
|1 entry + 7 comments
If you were accepted during the month of the activity check, you only need to give one
link for this time only. If you have the full requirements, then go ahead and use the above form. Otherwise, use the following:
If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to contact us.